Over last 18 years, Pacific Solargy are known as experts in installing solar water heaters. Evacuated tube collectors (ETC) reduces the heat loss, inherent in flat plates. Since heat loss due to convection cannot cross a vacuum, it forms an efficient isolation mechanism to keep heat inside the collector pipes. Typically, the water piping in an ETC is surrounded by two concentric tubes of glass separated by a vacuum that admits heat from the sun (to heat the pipe) but that limits heat loss.
- Greater absorption area per day.
- Minimum heat loss due to evacuated tubes & PUF insulation.
- G.I (Galvanised Iron) & Stainless steel storage tank for better performance in winter & cloudy days.
- Maintenance free, easy to clean .
- Compact size easy to install.